Friday, December 14, 2012

Agree with Me in Prayer!

"...The seed of the righteous shall be delivered."  Proverbs 11:21

My heart and prayers go out to the families of the victims that loss their lives today.   The precious, precious children, my tears, I cry out daily in my prayer time for the children on this earth.  Please, as well as telling your children you love them every day, please pray for them daily.  Psalms 91, one of many scriptures you can pray over your family for protection.  I anoint my children with Anointing Oil daily and pray over them, pleading the Blood of Jesus over them from the crowns of their heads to the souls of their feet.  You can check out “14 SCRIPTURES TO PRAY OVER YOUR CHILDREN” by BMI.
14 SCRIPTURES
TO PRAY OVER YOUR CHILDREN
Psalm 4:3
My child is set apart to serve God.”
Psalm 145:4
“God’s goodness will continue on my child.”
Nehemiah 2:8
“The good hand of God is upon my child.”
Isaiah 44:3
“God’s blessings are upon me and my child.”
Matthew 5:6
“My child has a desire for the things of God.”
Jeremiah 29:11
“The future is blessed for my child.”
Psalm 37:23
“My child’s steps are ordered by the Lord.”
Luke 2:52
“My child walks in favor with God and man.”
Colossians 2:2
“God initiates all of my child’s friendships.”
John 10:4
“My child knows the voice of the Good Shepherd.”
Romans 5:17
“My child is destined to live in victory.”
II Corinthians 2:14
“Jesus paid the price for victory for my child.”
Psalms 35:27
“My child lives in prosperity in any area.”
For more information on BMI ministry products, please contact BMI Publications at:
PO Box 100, Columbus, Texas 78934  (979) 732-9200

No comments:

Post a Comment